COVID MEASUREMENTS HOTEL KOGERSTAETE
In accordance with the new and comprehensive precautionary measures taken by the government and RIVM regarding the COVID-19 epidemic, we apply the following measures. Our priority is with our employees and you as our guest. We will do everything in our power to provide you with a safe and carefree stay.
- We do not shake hands and prevent physical contact.
- We wear a mouth shield in the common areas.
- We apply extra hygiene measures.
- Employees are only at work if they are in good health.
- In our lounge, bar & restaurant is currently only take away service.
- If you experience any complaints (corona related) the day before your arrival, you are advised to stay at home and cancel your reservation. To avoid disappointment, we advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
You will receive an extensive daily order form for your choice of breakfast, which we will deliver in the morning at the pre-arranged time in front of your hotel room door.
LUNCH & DINER
You can order your lunch and dinner via a QR code and pick it up between 13.30 & 14.30 and 18.00 & 19.30.
DRINKS & BITES
You can use our lounge bar between 11:00 & 22:00 but we are closed for service. Drinks & Bites can be ordered via a QR code and then picked up.
Please note that we are no longer allowed to serve alcoholic beverages from 8 p.m. onwards.
CLEANING HOTEL ROOMS AND PUBLIC AREAS
In order to protect you as a guest and our staff, they are not allowed to enter your hotel room or suite when you are present as a guest. If there has been no possibility to enter your room after 13.00 hours (due to your presence) your hotel room will not be cleaned by us this day.
CONDITIONS TO MOVE THE RESERVATION TO A LATER DATE
- Your reservation is made on January 1, 2021 or after that directly with us.
- A negative travel advice in the country of origin must be mentioned on the official government website intended for this purpose.
The Netherlands: www.rijksoverheid.nl
- After acceptance, your booked stay can be rebooked free of charge to a date no later than 1 year in the future from the planned date of arrival.
- Your request for free bookings can only be made from 7 days up to and including 24 hours before the arrival date of your booked stay. Your request must be made at least 24 hours before arrival.
- Your planned stay must be 100% paid before we can process your request for rebooking.
- Your free rebooking will be accepted after written notification.
- Re-booking can only take place on the basis of availability.
- You will be required to pay a supplement based on the cost of your stay during your chosen rebooking period. There will be no refund.
- Free rebooking is allowed once. If you wish to rebook or cancel the same booking at a later time, our regular terms and conditions apply.